Tuesday 5 June 2012

MOMENTS...



Hi world ... 
After a terrific incident that I had gone through, I could say that now… at this moment… I acknowledged the things that I feared the most… not feared just hate it… the small little creatures…  argh, hard to say but I got  a word to name it… ‘leechy’… such a cute name isn’t… why not? It is one of the most CUTE little creatures in this entire world, what!… No doubt… Remembering the incidence, make me felt embarrassed… because I was screaming loud at that time… the one thing that I never do in front of crowd…   As I saw the creatures my lips threw out a word… that I rarely say : the ONE word… that is ‘stupid’… really torturing… I ran down the hill, screaming as loud as I could… my body shaking tremendously… and as my legs stepped on the clear surface that I was quite sure that the place was safe from the creatures, my body freeze … Suddenly,  my friend came to me and asked about my problems and white clear  droplets rolling down my cheeks … Knowing that I was having such a hard time, she lent me her shoulder and I hugged her as tight as I could as I was really shocked and frightened and  there were no words that I can used to describe the feeling that I was having at that time…  Luckily I had a friend that understood my feeling at that time … She comforted me and hugged me back, I could feel a relief…  Thanks friend… Because you always there when I need someone to make me enlighten … You are such a good friend for me dear… Thank you so much… 
















No comments:

Post a Comment